Dropps are manufactured in a facility separate from any food production and we have been assured by our manufacturers that special care is taken to prevent any cross contamination that might result in any nuts or nut remnants ending up in our products. If you are concerned about using Dropps due to allergies, we recommend reviewing our ingredients lists with your doctor.
Articles in this section
- Are Dropps laundry products compatible with all machines?
- Are Dropps Greywater Safe?
- Are Dropps Septic Safe?
- Does Dropps Use PVOH?
- Can I use multiple Dropps products in one load of laundry?
- Why are my pods arriving in different packaging?
- Do Dropps contain coconut?
- Are Dropps suitable for those with nut allergies?
- What is Dropps packaging made of?
- How do I remove pod residue from my clothes?