HOW TO USE IN LAUNDRY:
- Use Oxi boosters with detergent
- Add Oxi booster and a detergent pod in the back of the washer drum, add clothes & start wash
- Do not put pods in the dispenser
- For best results do not overload your washing machine
HOW TO USE AS A HARD SURFACE CLEANER:
- Add one pod to a 1/4 gallon of water
- Solution can be used for the cleaning of non-porous surfaces (non-sealed wood surfaces should be avoided)
HOW TO USE ON CARPETS:
- Add one pod to 1/2 gallon of water
- Spot check your carpet in an inconspicuous area to ensure dyes are not negatively affected
- Dab to remove stains like wine, blood, and everyday accidents
- Do not unwrap or cut open pod
- Never handle pod with wet hands. Use gloves to prevent direct skin contact with Oxi solution.
- Keep dry pods stored in a closed container/box, and out of reach of children and pets at all times.
- Store in a cool/dry place.
- Dissolved pod solution should never stored - leftover solution can be safely disposed of in the toilet (and makes a great toilet cleaner as well!)
- Do not combine Oxi Booster Pods with bleach