When you first create a Dropps subscription, your default renewal frequency will be preset for you- but we know cleaning doesn’t always happen on our schedule. That’s why we make your subscription frequency customizable to whatever frequency works best for you. Want to keep your subscription discount locked in but need to change your frequency? Here’s how:
- Log into your account and select “My Account” on the dropdown menu.
- Select the "Subscriptions" tab.
- Select the “Edit” button to the right of any active subscription.
- Select the “Shipping Schedule" field in the edit widget.
- Select the week/monthly interval, or next charge date that will work best for you and make sure to click Save!
- If you are looking to update your frequency so you can double your box size, you can do that here too by clicking the edit button next to any subscription, and selecting the number of boxes you would like to begin receiving in each shipment. Be sure to save by clicking the "Update Quantity" button!
- Return to the My Subscriptions page to make sure your subscription has been updated!